I Need A Story For My Anime Comic Recommend SOME ANIME?

Recommend SOME ANIME? - i need a story for my anime comic

I need to check some new animes

Here are my preferences anime:

It could be about almost anything

But while the center is about Gay / Lesbian / Yuri / boylove .... ect
The materials and minimize (and not part of the main story)
For example:
(the OC) is
BLEACH: Orihime friend
Azumanga Daioh: Kaorin
* It should not say things in the anime, but when I played for comedy or something

ALSO
Each time the center around Incest/inbreeding/brother-sister/cousin- does not work ... Love .... etc.
The materials and minimize (and not part of the main story)
For example:
(the OC) is
Please Twins (Onegai Twins): three main characters:
was (luckily approvedcampare and especially the ending, and a little happier than the sight of their situation with the bad people who wanted to join her sister, I guess that shows that their relationship was nothing) of which

* It should not say things in the anime, but when I played for comedy or something
* And as long as all the confusion, the adjustment of the end as in twins PLEASE

PLEASE! I think my prefrences
&
Here is a list of which is the anime so far and look to have been received:

* Dragon Ball (Z, GT)
* Bleach
* Cowboy Bebop
* Onegai Teacher (please teacher)
* Onegai Twins (Please Twins)
* Air (TV)
* Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Gundam Seed (Seed, Seed Destiny)
* 8 MS Team Gundam
* Naruto
* Death Note
* The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
* Chobits
* Neon Genesis Evangelion
* Azumanga Diaoh
* Street Fighter II: anime
* Akira
* Fruit Basket
It is a thought - i board I saw that man again, but guesss thats it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment