Cock Comparisons Cock Too Small? I'm Embarrassed.?

Cock too small? I'm embarrassed.? - cock comparisons

I did not really admit to me, but I think my penis is too small. I've seen other cocks in the village and I really never did anything. I'm almost embarrassed in front of my house, for fear of the people of my small penis laugh foot. My wife has said anything yet, but I think only nice to you. I really do not know what to do, a good size cock is critical in any chicken farm, and my late father was furious when he saw how I was going today. Can anyone recommend something like a growth or something herbal formula to help me?

2 comments:

Michele T said...

"seen some other faucets in the city"

Where do you live? "Whether a nudist camp or farmy area ....

rammstei... said...

If you managed to find a wife, I really do not think you have to right to worry. From what I hear, pills, herbs, etc., will not do much. Surgery can be your only option, but can be dangerous. Think carefully before doing anything. Good luck.

Post a Comment