Boobs Jpg Index Of I Don't Like My Eyes..How Can I Make Them Bigger With Makeup?

I don't like my eyes..How can I make them bigger with makeup? - boobs jpg index of

http://i34.tinypic.com/seljrd.jpg

above a picture of me is

I like my nose is not flat 4 persons ... As my eyes away ... I do not look away

I have small breasts [size32A] and I'm only 4 feet 11 "
My mouth is wide.
I wish these young girls look lik


1. http://a344.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_c94b6e4bea544446bf98fae4bd48616f.png

2. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=180639290&albumID=306922&imageID=20576121

3. http://a462.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/76/l_cda0eccd1934f5f4d619986688902d1d.jpg


I like the eyes ... It's great .... I am also goingg to 8 this year, and iftions were with me and my ex-girlfriend ... to hate many people, and I have almost no friends? My mother has almost no money and if it is only $ 1 .. I'm going to the mall and buy new clothes.

Please help
Make-up tips?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could do .. Use black eyeliner and makes a big .. and use a light tones that are placed on the front line to make it look bigger eyes .. brozeing use a powder blush over his cheeks. and you can also try a lip gloss pink Redy to your luscious lips more ..

his .. absolutely gorgeous and can kiss your boyfriend for his ex *** worth it .. was just jelous you and your beauty ... That is dependent on her mother to donate money, there are ways to .. You can work with. Ask your mother if I could clean up at home for about $ 15.

Go to the 8th Class .. likely to become friends with older girls at school.

But if you have something else to the absolute faithFree e-mail.

Anonymous said...

Put some glue in Japanese or small tape over the eyelids for me, "double eyelids" as about 50% of the Japanese and Caucasion. I think it's partly the desire, the eyes larger (adhesive effective) eyes open queues, but also because of the influence and admiration for Western culture to Japan.

This video in higher throughput and with a slightly different beginning.

Some people have kindly said:
1) the preference for double eyelids before westernization, therefore, this aesthetic has nothing to do with wanting to know how to do yours too.
Answer: Please look at the picture before the Meiji Japanese beautiful women
http://tinyurl.com/4nbh7m
You will see that the small eyes, with sIngle eyelids were so popular. Admitedly white and thin (but not much), the nose is as beautiful. I think it shows the nose (small, short, eyes and mouth) were considered,) note to be beautiful (perhaps sensitive.

2) The preference for double eyelids has nothing to do with westernization, but simply a current preference for big eyes.

Anonymous said...

Do not be so down on himself. his very young and very lovable.
which is not very good for their self-esteem.
with you.

but if you want to help, a little eyeliner on the upper eyelid, as can be almost 40's vibe Bedroom Eyes Your eyes are bigger. Eyeliner can look like the lower smaller espesially if you make on your inner eyelid.
and lost a lot of mascara on the eyelashes and a small amount in your body Let your eyes are much bigger.

I hope that helps

Post a Comment