Green Liquid Before My Period Could This Be Part Of A Motility-related Diarrhea?

Could this be part of a Motility-related Diarrhea? - green liquid before my period

I had diarrhea for about 3 or 4 weeks. Diarrhea seems really weird. For example, the leaves, sometimes orange, too, but gently. Other times, it turns green. The bizzare is like a game just like fresh veins bulging and the rest seemed sorta light brown. Those that I felt like a gastrointestinal virus had, as he only yellow liquid. Symptoms include cramps, and sometimes my gut hurts when I go to the toilet. My bladder was injured only once, when he was urinating. Some people have told me it could be constipation, but I feel bad everyone. But I feel dizzy lately. I looked on the internet about the diarrhea, did not believe that the only thingD saw two types of diarrhea. Those who caught my attention were found to have motility, because menstruation can lead (this and I lost my appetite, finally, has lost 10 pounds this summer and I had just last week) and inflammatory diseases (for headaches eating before happen, I had a sore throat, and my blood pressure was rejected only three weeks ago, however). How could it by my rules, otherwise be caused?

1 comments:

slinkies said...

Vertigo can dehydration, which is common with chronic diarrhea ...

Several factors can cause diarrhea, including the menstrual cycle, stress or a sudden change in eating habits ...

since this last few weeks, you should consult a physician to determine the underlying cause ... You can get the view from here, you should in any case, a medical examination ...

Post a Comment