Stained Glass Window Clings Comment On My Poem Ashes And Mistakes?

Comment on my poem ashes and mistakes? - stained glass window clings

Organize tears on my face
The attempt to cover my ashes and error
Every drop shows the true face of obfuscation,
I have already fallen far from grace

If you kill all of which fall
But he is stuck in the world
For the dreams that we live,
So, no more possibilities, what is missing.

Tara nails and broken on my wall
Leaving a red ball
My hands cling
Stained for my wall

A trace of fear,
It took more than a tear,
In the course of my life,
You bring me nothing but the struggle

Everything that happens is to knock his head against the window
Surprisingly, and glass shards,
I know it is
Try not to feel shame,
But help me back my contempt

Please inform me of the madness of the whole;
Tears closed in the coffin,
Sealing and closed
Question I go to the place they call hell.

I hid my feelings very far in life,
So you have to do and give

If they show the hope of the WHAIf it had not come
I will not be disappointed, there are none.

1 comments:

BigMac said...

Wonderful, true poet

Post a Comment