Only Natural Pet Are There Any Common Foods/spices/etc. That I Can Use To Create A Natural Pet Boundary/deterrent?

Are there any common foods/spices/etc. that I can use to create a natural pet boundary/deterrent? - only natural pet

Has anyone a recipe for all types of natural aerosol or liquid can be made so by the common foods or spices that help my dog from certain areas of the garden would? I know that limits of chemical sprays in the pet store, but I thought if anyone knows of some smells, so that dogs do not like.

Perhaps like pepper in vinegar or something else? Just so that the dog will have a right and stay away.
Thank you.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Try a mixture of garlic, cayenne pepper, paprika, mustard and water. would do

timnshel... said...

Works of snuff

cyanne2a... said...

Cayenne pepper in vinegar is good for many dogs, but some (like my German Shepherd), just can not get enough of it!

imsodown... said...

I've heard that the party can to cigarettes and tobacco that is used to use to keep animals away from crops, I do not remember what they call U, but with luck they may have, otherwise it is not of course, but there are chains can be purchased, which can keep your pet in the yard without a fence, I think it would work in your house. Collars are expensive. but if you value your business and your good check it out again! A school of obedience is also useful, good luck!

Post a Comment