Jet Ski Ratings Jet Ski Gauge To Boat?

Jet Ski Gauge to Boat? - jet ski ratings

I have a 1997 Suzuki 40 hp outboard motor on my boat, and I was looking for a tachometer. I bought a measuring device for a jet ski, but cables are a different color. The boat comes with a gray (Sender)) Black (ground) and violet (ignition. However, the counter has a black, purple and yellow. Can anyone help? I need to know if the two are compatible. When the yellow color on the indicator is in line with the gray on the boat. Thank you for your information.

I know that the rate of engine speed, the size of the measurement is correct and has the same kind of connections on both sides. I just want to make sure that the meter is cable, which I think they are.

2 comments:

45 auto said...

We may not like the electrical impulse function between the various 2>? Yellow? Gray does not know the sender is> Black Earth> Purple hot> when you get in touch, and the pulse is bad, it is possible that the tactical garbage>

45 auto said...

We may not like the electrical impulse function between the various 2>? Yellow? Gray does not know the sender is> Black Earth> Purple hot> when you get in touch, and the pulse is bad, it is possible that the tactical garbage>

Post a Comment