Favour Tag Wording When Should I Order My Favour Chocolates?

When should I order my favour chocolates? - favour tag wording

Hello to all. My wedding is in November and some of the advantages / bomboniere, I will be covered with paper of Love Heart Candy (matte silver)
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CADBURY-CHOCOLATE ...

I wonder if I should not leave until the last minute, because I to 80 boxes to fill them too small (in addition to the labels and ribbons can be attached, etc., have to say.) Chocolates that you are good to middle of next year, so there should be no concern that comes out or leak. I will be able to find space for them. I know it will come very quickly) for express shipping (1 to 2 days delivery.
When a marriage in November, while collecting enough time to, and available without it until the last minute?
Thank you in advance heap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment