Duro Tires Anyone Ever Used/installed Or Knows Anything About Duro Acoustik Soundproofing Rubber Underlayment?

Anyone ever used/installed or knows anything about Duro Acoustik soundproofing rubber underlayment? - duro tires

Hello,
I am installing a floating floor in my apartment. I cork and quiet stroll as soundproofing in the rooms. Roomi wanted to move to a better life IIC / STC numbers and bought layers of rubber-based Acoustik 1 / 4 inch or 6 miles from 100% recycled tires. The problem at home in Brough is the strong smell of sheets of rubber tires. She is so strong that almost took headaches when I am there. The retailer has bought a piece of equipment, said that the smell disappear in a few days, but I am worried for my family health. Does anyone know about this product?
Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment